TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Here she is.
People Seeking Info

Subject Here she is.

Posted by bang jovi on July 07, 2010 at 9:38 PM
  This message has been viewed 1141 times.

Message Here are pictures of my 1993 naturally aspirated Nissan 300zx. A little history of the car is that it was salvaged in 07 and was considered a total loss. I bought it off some doushe bag who didn't car much for the car. I come to you guys for some opinions. Should i keep the car and fix her up over the years? Sell it? Make it into a track monster haha idk what do you guys think? On a side note i would love a twin tubo, but dont know if ill be able to maintain the car since im a college student. I make pretty good money for now and can drop upgrades every once in a while. But don't know if i should hold off on buying the twin turbo until later years? Well anyway heres the story of my life shoot me anything you have to say, any comments, feedback, tips and tricks on upgrades and what i can or should do to the car. I'm proud of my car and it runs pretty strong for what it's worth. Just don't be too harsh because i know my car is probably not worthy haha

Thanks,
Jovanni H.

Suzanna
Photobucket">

Photobucket">.

this makes me sad
Photobucket">

Photobucket">

Photobucket">

Photobucket">

Photobucket">

lol funny exhaust
Photobucket">

as you can see it doesnt fit

Photobucket">

custom rims
Photobucket">

the only upgrade i did were tires lol
Photobucket">

my down graded steering wheel
Photobucket">

Photobucket">

Photobucket">

please hold the applause
Photobucket">

Photobucket">.

can someone please tell me the name of the pulley that my car is missing its hard to see but is on the bottom right of the engine
Photobucket">

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.